Saturday 17 November 2012

How to kiss a girl

How do I know if she’s interested in kissing me?”
kiss girls
This is not too hard to tell, things to pay attention to
  • Is she closing the space between you (If she isn’t you should be anyway, based on her reaction you can calibrate if shes feeling it or not.)
  • -Is she looking into your eyes for a long time and holding the eye contact? Chances are she wants to kiss you.
  • Can you feel it? If in your head you’re thinking… is this the moment.. it probably is.
  • Shes giving you iois (indicators of interest)
 how to attract a girl
The first 2 are key. I find more and more lately that if i’m talking to a girl and the physical space is close and the eye contact is locked in it almost feels weird not to be kissing them.

“I don’t know how to kiss, I’ve never done this before”

Like I said above, don’t worry it is not difficult at all. Just tilt your head (I always go right for whatever reason)

Then stick your lips out like you were about to suck out of a straw and close your eyes. Commit to it. Magic and fireworks should happen shortly afterwards. If its your first kiss I would recommend just following her pace.

Also don’t just ram your tongue down her throat right off the bat. (that should be common sense)

“What should I do with my hands?”

The way you hold her can make her feel safe and comfortable in your arms. Try running your hands through her hair, lightly rubbing her back or holding her neck then running you hands down her body till you reach her waist.

I think that just about covers it. If you guys have any more questions hit me up in the comments.

Go get your first kiss pimp
-Eastcoast
how to kiss a girl for the first time


0 comments:

Post a Comment